Saturday, August 8, 2009

Big Daddy Mania

In Sydney the poly world seems to be leaching into the real, yesterday and today it was the Halo Warthog appearance at Cockatoo Island.
In hindsight I should have jumped an unsuspecting journalist and attended in his place. mmmmm James Kozanecki skin suit.
Tomorrow dawn will be the Bioshock2 marketing dooby wacky at Bondi Beach. Had a hard time convincing RoboticButtocks to go,
but good god man, it is cutting into to his sleeping time. It'll be an adventurous bike ride especially so since it is forecast to
rain tomorrow (ssssssh don't tell Buttocks).
Still have to find out where exactly on Bondi Beach it will be.... but dammit I'll ride a Big Daddy yet or get a photo with one.
Until then I'll make do with moaning and stomping around the house.

So here is my gaming pain; we have 2 x 360 in our household, one (Robotic's) is hooked up to a projector and the other (mine) to a sony crt monster
and the monster carked it last week. On occasion, I get to play a Half Life2 game I had started on Robotic's console before I got my own.
A chip was from the US and a friend is going to come around on Sunday to fix it. I'm praying to the maker he can do it. We are taking him to
the Roosters v Tigers game on Sunday to say thank you, if he fails, I get to keep his girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment