Monday, August 10, 2009

Get some action from the back section.


Gav, one of our talented friends, come around yesterday and fixed the Sony Wega tv. Praise be to Gav and his hardware dexterousness! After that we went to see the Roosters Vs Tigers. Roosters put up a good fight and didn't play as bad as they had in the past. At least my tips weren't buggered, in fact I'm in the lead for one of three comps *gloat*. Take that @mossy79

This evening RoboticButt and I will crank up our 360s and get our Red Faction campaign on (before/after GoodGame). I've dropped the setting down to casual for this one game, heard from a few sources that missions get really frustrating later on. I can see that now, there is a lot of unnecessary boring arsed driving in Red Faction.

I'm having a lot of fun with the game although personally I think Saints Row2 had bigger laughs, variety and charm. Not to mention the co-op, who would pass up a chance to play with a naked, tattooed, Cockney speaking retarded looking Jesus?. Still haven't completed all the side missions in Saints Row 2 and there are a ton of achievements.

Called about this Cheeky Monkey post for the Sydney Weekender TV op. They had all the people they needed when I rang but they have me as a stand by. They'll call around 10 am if I'm needed which is fine with me as I don't live far from where they are filming.

RoboticButtocks came across some fresh street art today (pictured above), check it out on his flickr

Exercise today; 2hrs weights, 2hrs bike


No comments:

Post a Comment