Friday, August 14, 2009

Sanity for all.

ZBrush was being a bitch today. I'll ask a mate tomorrow if has any ideas about the issue.
Judging by who is signing on to XBL tonight it looks like it's going to be a Gears Of War2 love in. RoboticButtocks is already asleep in my lap and my eyes are getting heavier.. want to join in on action but don't think I'll make it to the controller.. or maybe I will...

It'll be a good idea to get some sleep while I can, The Seppo's arrived in Sydney town today and they play hard. The Seppo's are from CorpHeadquarters of RoboticButtocks place of employment.

BTW Trials = wicked fun and I've only played 2 levels. I haven't played it before XBL, I'm told there are user generated flash levels.

Mum informed me yesterday that they (Mum and her partner, Tez) are moving back down to Canberra from Sydney next week. Tez just accepted a job at DOM in the encryption dept. They have rented a secure property with lots of greenery, a pool and within 1km of Dad's place, who my sister and the family dog, Kasper, live with.
Mum smacked down cervical cancer earlier this year, so going back to Canberra will be better for her. As country city has her friends, family, fresh air, old running tracks & more opportunities to pick fights with Dad (which gives Tez a bit of a break).
Excersise as it is everyday 2hrs weights 2hrs cycling (light/medium')

No comments:

Post a Comment