Sunday, August 16, 2009

Choking The Chicken



We took the Americans to the Roosters game last night at the SFS. The game was a shocker with the Roosters losing to the Eagles It was disappointing to those who hadn't seen an NRL game before, in fact we left early because a few got bored.
Most of us kicked on afterwards until the jet lag caught up with the Seppo's. I better get use to the nauseating hang over I woke up to this morning, it's going to be one of many in the coming weeks. Going to stay away from Pure Blonde and nasty Rose, if only more places sold Boags Classic Blonde. Good thing I didn't get on to the spirits.
Number of shirts torn = 0
Number of rides = 0
They expected it last night and I want to lull them into a false sense of security.

Two game trailers caught my eye today, Rage and Where The Wild Things Are. Although I haven't played Fallout3 because I don't really get into RPG's, Rage does remind me of it and those reasons are glaringly obvious. Unlike Fallout3 I think I'll be on the lookout for Rage, I dig my shooters. Mutant models and twisted characters definitely adds to the desirability.

From what I've seen of Where The Wild Things Are movie, it is sure promising however the game is a different story. What a surprise.

Barbecuing a shoulder of lamb tonight for RoboticButtocks, then some gaming to be had and finally try Batman Arkham Asylum demo.


No comments:

Post a Comment