Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aural Pleasure





As we live in an apartment complex we don't crank the sound up as much as we would like when playing, especially late at night. They'll also come in handy when we are playing different games at the same time or when one of us falls asleep on the couch. So last week we pre ordered twoTurtle Beach 360 headphones, one wireless and one wired, only one wireless pair can be used per transmitter.
They come out August 28th. Can't wait to use them, won't get gangked by combine anymore.
Recently finished Z.A. Recht's Plague of the Dead, the first book in the Morning Star saga and started A.E. vanVogt's "Moonbeast". I've read vanVogts work before and he is a favourite of my Aunt. I grabbed the copy at Surry Hills markets, having never come across the title before. I had to read it before passing it on.
Having just finished the contrast between the authors is colossal. I know it's not a far comparison by any means, but where I was just skimming over paragraphs with, Moonbeast sporadically jumps into my head during the day. I can't wait to pick it up again.




No comments:

Post a Comment